Municipally supplied water is treated to drinking water standards. Potable water is not needed to flush toilets, wash clothes, wash vehicles, fill pools, fight fires, or irrigate lawns. Therefore, additional money and resources are being wasted when potable water is consumed for non-potable demands.
View easy ways to start harvesting: ClimateInc
- Meet LIAM: A Mini Windmill Ideal for Any Home
- A startup is taking on Tesla with a stunning SUV in the hottest market for electric cars
- 24 Creative Uses for Shredded Paper that You May Never Have Thought of
- More electric car charging stations planned for South Africa
- 11 Eco-Friendly Tips for Indoor / Outdoor Living