Municipally supplied water is treated to drinking water standards. Potable water is not needed to flush toilets, wash clothes, wash vehicles, fill pools, fight fires, or irrigate lawns. Therefore, additional money and resources are being wasted when potable water is consumed for non-potable demands.
View easy ways to start harvesting: ClimateInc
- 10 New Electric Cars in the World 2018 – 2019
- SA-led all-women conservation SOS mission into Southern Africa kicks off
- How Biodegradable are Green Mattresses?
- International crew for SA-led all-women conservation expedition
- DEFY Appliances awarded with International Environmental Management Standard Certification