Municipally supplied water is treated to drinking water standards. Potable water is not needed to flush toilets, wash clothes, wash vehicles, fill pools, fight fires, or irrigate lawns. Therefore, additional money and resources are being wasted when potable water is consumed for non-potable demands.
View easy ways to start harvesting: ClimateInc
- SA swimmer continues fight against plastic
- Ex-SA swimmer backs SPAR plastic campaign
- Tree-mendous fun as children help plant 250 trees in uMngeni Valley Nature Reserve
- Meet LIAM: A Mini Windmill Ideal for Any Home
- A startup is taking on Tesla with a stunning SUV in the hottest market for electric cars