The Edge, in Amsterdam, is officially the greenest office building in the world. It’s also the testing ground for a radical, highly connected new way of working, where employees have no set work spaces and can dial in their individual climate and lighting preferences via an app. Business week’s Tom Randall got a first-hand look at the inner workings of this office of the future.
Watch the video tour: BloomBerg
- Meet LIAM: A Mini Windmill Ideal for Any Home
- A startup is taking on Tesla with a stunning SUV in the hottest market for electric cars
- 24 Creative Uses for Shredded Paper that You May Never Have Thought of
- More electric car charging stations planned for South Africa
- 11 Eco-Friendly Tips for Indoor / Outdoor Living