Roughly 200 people live inside the Aogashima (active) volcano on the island of Aogashima.Though there are no spastic outbursts of rumbling hellish lava, it’s still an active volacno regardless. It is a 9 square kilometers large island off the coast of Tokyo, as it is accessible by air or sea. The nature is stunning and the locals are said to be warm and welcoming.
This is definitely on the bucket list!
View more photos of this stunning place and read more: Niume
- Meet LIAM: A Mini Windmill Ideal for Any Home
- A startup is taking on Tesla with a stunning SUV in the hottest market for electric cars
- 24 Creative Uses for Shredded Paper that You May Never Have Thought of
- More electric car charging stations planned for South Africa
- 11 Eco-Friendly Tips for Indoor / Outdoor Living